Monday, January 10, 2011

Preserving Children

What better thing to do whilst sitting inside a 12th floor condo in the city on a cold winter day than to dream and plan the large scale garden I plan to have in the country come spring. Which lead me to browse seed and farming catalogues and guides...which lead me to canning an preserving recipes...which lead me to this:

Preserved Children

Take one large field, a dozen children, 2-3 small dogs, a pinch of a brook, and add some pebbles. Mix together the children and dogs; sprinkle the field with flowers; spread over all a sky of deep  blue and bake in the sun. When brown, set away to cool in the bathtub
                                                      from the Encyclopedia of Country

I can't wait to get my Grandson to the Dream Farm and try this one out!

No comments: