Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Birthday Boys

Danny and Fritz have been celebrating their Birthdays together since they moved into the same neighborhood together at ages 6 and 7. I officially met the two of them one of those birthday weekends when we were all teens. Since then we've spent many a fond weekend celebrating in such wonderful places as Bermuda and the Big Easy. This year, it was a bit more low key as we welcomed Danny and Donna to The Farm for the first time. For much of the weekend we simply sat admiring the scenery, recounting oft told stories that never get old, reminiscing and laughing.

 We must be getting old.

The birthday boys today:


and a little flashback:



2 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I love all the old pics you have been pulling out!

Cathy H. said...

Happy Birthday to them both. My husband and I also met at a birthday party. I was 15 and he was 16! Oh, how young we were!! And now we've been married 39 years!!