Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sheep Shopping, the Sequel

                                                      I meant to come home with only one.

Introducing Jeremiah MacCloud 

                                    But...

Meet Carnie. His roots are gray!
How could I resist that face? And just think how pretty that future cardigan will be.

                        Not to be outdone, the husband claims that red stuff keep following him home.



It seems we have a bit of a healthy competition going and I am behind.
Sheep shopping just may turn into a  trilogy.


6 comments:

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

Look at it this way Joan, they will keep the grass down if nothing else. I think Fritz's purchases far outweigh yours so suggest you go yarn shopping, think how much yarn you could buy for the price of all that red stuff!

thecrazysheeplady said...

They are happiest with a buddy, especially when they are travelling to a new place. Much less stress on the sheep. You HAD to bring two home ;-).

Buttons Thoughts said...

You should not let him win:) That is a mighty fine red:) More sheep more sheep. HUG B

Lynne said...

Oh my . . . love your new friends . . .
Mighty fine RED hubby brought home . . .

Debbie said...

hehehe, oooo, you had to have both!!!!!

Valree said...

Been there, done that. I went to pick up 2 bummer lambs from a friend to see if I really want to raise sheep, came home with 3 Rambouillet lambs. Then bought 3 reg. ca red sheep. Haven't regretted it a bit! Love my girls!