Sunday, January 21, 2018

Revisited


2017 Wasn't the year of fast needles, but I did get a few projects done that I (finally) got around to updating on Ravelry.



And because we are revisiting that periwinkle state of being here in this home,
it only seemed right to pull out the properish color yarn and get going on something warm and wintery for these extreme cold days we have been experiencing.


Some bright colors to ward off the stark muddled landscape is just the thing.

Happy Sunday!






8 comments:

Debbie said...

such beautiful items!! homemade with love, keeping people warm and making them happy!!

Lynn said...

I'm in awe! Beautiful.

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

Some beautiful projects. Quality rather than quantity. Looking forward to seeing your latest project finished x

Lynne said...

Beautiful pieces Joan . . .
You are a “gift!”

Looking fior tulips tomorrow while I am out and about . . .
Some periwinkle will be in the mix too . . .
My love and caring . . .

Leonora said...

Your items are beautiful and so finely worked. Thank you for giving us a peek.
I am thinking of you all.

Buttons alias Grace said...

I am sending my love and hugs. Your work is beautiful and so is your family. Take care, my friend. xo Hugs B

cedarmerefarm said...

I am impressed! That looks very difficult to make. A friend of mine designs and makes her own sweaters. It’s such a neat thing to know how to do.

Debbie said...

omgoodness, i can only dream....and yes i know this is my second comment!!!