Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A couple of days a week, I leave my mountain and pastoral scenes for work in the city. 
                                                    (we have to pay for all that farm serenity!)

The views of DC looking north from the apartment are quite spectacular.

But my favorite those days are from the spot that my head hits the pillow to welcome the night's dreams.

The George Washington Masonic Temple, Alexandria, Virginia
Looking SW from our city condo
 Sleep Well, my Friends

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

it is a pretty view - as long as you can escape it. :)

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

Wonderful view, sleep tight

doodles n daydreams said...

That is some view.

Diana

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

What a gorgeous view!

Allison said...

And of course the looming question is ... what do you do for a living in Washington D.C.? My imagination is getting the better of me ... :)

Buttons Thoughts said...

"It's so pretty Oh so pretty" Once in awhile I love to see what cities look like. They have there own beauty. B

Nancy said...

Amazing view!

Beth said...

What a lovely view!

thecrazysheeplady said...

I think the change in scenery might be fun sometimes...

Rosemary Aubut said...

Great view! How wonderful best of both worlds.

Unknown said...

Hey there, James here, Thanks for stopping by. Loretta sends her love. That is a mighty nice picture you're sharing here, a city always shows best at night, and she's a beauty. Well, you take care of yourself.

James